Chief Executive Officer
Industry preferred: Security/ Publishing House
A Leading Publishing house is launching a Security Magazine in print and media. They require an experienced CEO from the security/ publishing field who is knowledgeable of Homeland security, Manned electronic, cyber security.
JOB PURPOSE: To drive the entire Print & Publishing vertical through a team of professionals positioning the different magazines in the security media space & take complete P&L responsibility of the same.
Experience Required: 10 – 15 years
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate in Mass Communication
Preferred Age: Below 45
- The role requires the employee to create a strategy to grow the Print vertical over the next 3 years in a market which is fast moving towards digital
- The employee must be able to build a strong, empowered & engaged team of professionals to deliver outstanding quality of work
- Aware to position the magazine in the security media space as innovative, unique & contemporary
- The employee should drive value to the readers through high quality & value-driven content
- The employee must be able to add value to the advertiser through effective showcasing of the products & services to the right TG by building a strong reader base
- To facilitate the increase of revenue through both subscription as well as advertising, by working with the sales team & understanding the needs of readers as well as advertisers
- Working closely with digital team members to ensure that the print magazines complement as well as supplement the digital vertical.
Apply on firstname.lastname@example.org