Who we are
Our website address is: https://cxoexclusive.com.
- CXOE Partners will secure the private information of the users to our website.cxoexclusive.com. To insure that your personal data remains safe we will regularly communicate our policy and guidelines to all employees and we strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the firm.
- We manage all information via our website cxoexclusive.com and we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. In this statement we announce our website’s policies regarding the collection, use and transfer of your personal data, the uses to protect such data and your right to access.
- Ours is an executive search firm, and for these purposes we collect a variety of personal data required to provide such services in a highly confidential database accessible by us. By choosing to enter your personal information on cxoexclusive.com, you indicate your acceptance and willingness to disclose your information to us and for us to be considered.
- If you choose not to provide personal information via our website, then we will be unable to provide you the services offered by this website or consider your relevance for our executive search process for placement in one of our confidential executive search placements, since employment, academic and other personal information is necessary in order to evaluate your employment opportunities. In case you wish to remain an active candidate but do not submit your personal information via our website then you are suggested to contact someone within CXOE Partners office by email with your information and/or to set up an appointment.
- We advise that you do not provide data deemed as sensitive information about yourself through our website; a confidential executive search placement remains a personal decision and requires you to express consent as provided within this website.
- We reserve the right to disclose or transfer, any and all personal information that we collect from visitors, to a third party in connection with a strategic alliance with such third party, or in the event of a sale of our company.
- We also will use our best efforts to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- The provision of personal information by you is entirely voluntary and you have the right not to provide personal information Our website includes links to third party websites and you should be aware of that when you www.cxoexclusive.com to go to other, third party websites. relevant. No secure information or information about your personal identity is ever contained within our cookies.
- Google may use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes as required.
- Nothing contained in this Policy is intended to create a contractual agreement or legal relationship between CXOE Partners and any user visiting the website or provide identifying information in any form.