Vacancy : Vice President HR
- VICE PRESIDENT HR
- IT – Software
- 10 Yrs to 20 Yrs
- Rs 34 Lakh / Yr to Rs 46 Lakh / Yr
Education and experience –
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least ten years of human resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and/or business development experience highly preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the human resource management team; assists with the resolution of human resources, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Drafts and implements the organization’s staffing budget, and the budget for the human resource department.
Please apply firstname.lastname@example.org